
Our latest excitement was that the Dahl family took us to a Real Salt Lake soccer game. It was held at the UofU stadium, but latter this fall they will start playing at their new stadium in Sandy. RSL beat Columbus 2-0. BYU actually had a chance to play against them this last week in BYU's new soccer stadium by their tennis courts. Unfortunatly we were busy and couldn't go.
6 comments:
Fun! I love your blog!!! It is great to see what you two are up to. Glad to hear things are going well for you. Oh, and Jamie, I agree nights STINK! Hopefully you won't have to do them long.
Hey Jamie,
Enjoying married life!? Get that question a lot? Cause so do we! Where do you live in Provo? I manage some apartments in Provo and just wondered if we're close or not!
i am so glad you started a blog now we can pry on your life and i don't feel bad about it congrats on starting work and school you guys are doing great
I'm so glad you started a blog! It's such a fun way to keep in touch with everyone. Sounds like you guys are doing good so far. Keep us posted! :)
Jamie have you had no more excitement in your life since JULY?? Austin comes home tomorrow let's play!
Yeah you have blog I finally looked at the family web site to see that.
Post a Comment