The next day we had a lazy conference Saturday. We lounged around and went out to eat. While all the boys went to the priesthood session, my mom and I took a well deserved shopping spree! I really miss having my mom close because we always have so much fun together. After the session, we met the boys at the BYU womens soccer game. They played the University of Utah. Now that was fun! Football is fun, but I feel like I can cheer at more appropriate times during a soccer game instead of just doing whatever the crowd does! It was a really close game and ended up going into overtime. We all had lots of fun! Every guy in a shirt and tie got a free ice cream. We all sat there freezing with our tubs of ice cream. And of course, BYU won!!
I was luckily put on call the next day, Sunday. Ryan and I tested our skills at making home-made cinnamon rolls, and again lounged around on that cold rainy day. It was the perfect, relaxing weekend!
1 comment:
Look at you guys in your matching BYU gear! I love it! The night games are super fun and it looks like you guys had a fun weekend with your family! Love relaxing fun weekends with family, they are the best!
Post a Comment