The 28th was Ryan's "real" birthday, so of course we had to celebrate again. This time we went out on Saturday with our friends Megan and Austin. We went through a session at the Draper temple. It is such a beautiful temple, especially on the inside. The murals are amazing! We then went out to eat at Chilis in West Valley- and just for the record I would not recommend going there! It was horrible! There were food mix-ups, lots of waiting, and our waiter forgot quite a few things. The manager tried to make it up to us, and it was sure a valiant effort on his part. It appeared that he was having to visit quite a few tables to play damage control. They were definitely having an off night. But after that, the night started to look up. We then walked over to the E-center to watch some Grizzlies hockey. It was lots of fun! I was glad Austin and Megan were there to explain some of the rules that I have never understood. Overall, it was a fun little outing.


The next day, I attempted to make Ryan a birthday cake and we just had a nice Sunday all to ourselves! Happy Birthday Ryan!

Also, I just have to add this in here because I am so proud! Well, mainly just in shock that I was able to do something this crafty. My friend Lindsay hosted a class through Poppyseed projects and we made these big(26 x 32) temple pictures. They were really cheap and lots of fun!
3 comments:
First off, I totally agree about the Chili's in West Valley, Devin is from there so we've eaten there with his family a few times and it's usually not that great! But the hockey game looked fun! And of course, your temple picture turned out amazing! So glad you guys could come!
brag on about the picture!!! I'm so happy we got to see each other this weekend! I missed you! The pictures turned out cute from the hockey game!
Happy Birthday!!
Post a Comment