Monday, May 31, 2010

Picture Update

It really hasn't been that long since I last did a post, but I feel like so much has happened. Here are a few pictures to catch you up...

Ryan and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary!! They have been the best two years of our lives!

We planted our garden. We tried to cut it back from last year. We just did two tomato plants, a pepper, and some flowers.
Ryan made me a quilt stand so I could finally finish my quilt!
And we made the biggest purchase of our short lives together... a brand new car! It is a 2010 Toyota Camry (yes, we now own 2 Camrys). We decided we needed a reliable car- something that was made within the past decade and had fewer than 200,000 miles on it.
It was terrifying, but we love it!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Happy 2 year anniversary! :) And we love your car! It's so scary but so fun to get a new car! Have fun!

Melanie said...

Happy Anniversary! Love your quilt and your new car!