Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Graduation!!

Ryan is done with school, and I couldn't be more proud of him! He has been working so hard on his thesis and classes these past few weeks. He would be up until midnight, then wake up around 5 in the morning just so he could fit everything in. He was a real trooper and it was fun to see all his hard work finally pay off! Thursday was commencement with the whole school and Friday was convocation. It was fun to spend time with the family that was able to come down and celebrate Ryan!


Our good friends Mitch and Keri also graduated!
Since Ryan has no desire to get his PhD and I have no desire to get my masters, we are done paying tuition!! (at least for 18 years)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats!!

Romney said...

Congrats! What a good feeling to be done with school! And you look so cute pregnant! Only a few more weeks left!!

Abe n Linz said...

Congrats!!!
I can't believe you're 35 weeks with twins. You look so good!!