...to anyone that can tell me how to make these boys stop growing up! Today they are 7 months old. Ryan had to roll his eyes at me once or twice yesterday when I got sad about it. As I told him, it makes me sad to think one day Kegan won't love to be tickled and just laugh and laugh at my funny faces like I am a standup comedian. And that one day Braden won't love to be cuddled as I sing him primary songs all while thinking his mom must be a big time recording artist. And that one day they won't smile when I go and get them after they wake up or when I simply say their names. And that one day their whole world won't revolve around me. I realize that just because they turned 7 months that day isn't tomorrow or any day this week for that matter, but I still hate thinking about it. I must have some left over pregnancy hormones or something! Anyway, here are the little boys that have completely captured their mom's heart:
 |
| There is nothing better than my two boys playing by the Christmas tree at night with Michael Buble's Christmas CD playing in the background. Perfection! |
 |
| I didn't pose this at all! I was just lucky enough to catch them with their arms around each other telling secrets behind my back. |
6 comments:
I agree with you 100% It's so fun to watch them learn and grow, but so sad (especially for the mom's) that they are getting big and more independent. Your boys are so darn cute! We will be there sometime while we are up for the holidays, and we'd love to get together, hopefully you'll be in town!
They are so cute! Don't worry, lots more fun stages ahead! Babies really are the best though! :)
Love the secrets picture haha such cute little boys!
They're just saying things like, "Our mom is the coolest!" and stuff like that. Cute, cute boys!
Such cute little boys! When school was starting I got a little sappy thinking that my little one will start in 3 years. It's pathetic yes but they're our babies! :)
Your boys are just darling! Those pictures are truly priceless. I totally get the wanting time to slow down; they grow up so fast.
Post a Comment