Saturday, February 18, 2012

9 Months

I'm a little late, but my babies are now 9 months old! Right now they are the same length and still about 1 1/2 lbs apart in weight. They are learning and growing so much each day it amazes me. They are both crawling all over the place. Kegan started crawling first about a month ago. Braden had the army crawl down pat. He could get around pretty well doing it, but had some nice rug burns on his forearms and legs. He slowly started crawling more and more. Once he became better and faster at it, he slowly gave up the army crawl. Kegan loves having him crawl at his pace now. I love to see him turn around to make sure Braden is still following him. It is so funny! They are really playing well together now and are best buds. They are also partners in crime. We thought we had the house pretty well baby proofed, but they have shown us all the holes. They climb and stand up to everything they can. They are both starting to eat more "real" food. Kegan is still kind of picky when it comes to textures. Anything super thick makes him gag. He loves water though. He gets so excited when I get his sippy cup out. Braden is the funniest eater I've ever seen. The whole meal he moans like it is the best thing he has ever had. (Brian Regan ringing a bell to anyone??) He loves just about anything too. Except fruit. He will eat it baby food style and he will suck the juice but that's about it. They both are quite the talkers and make some pretty funny noises. It is funny to hear them babble back and forth at home, but at church is a different story. They really like to participate in deep doctrinal Sunday school lessons. I could go on and on about these two boys. They have completely captured my heart! I just love them and couldn't be happier being a stay at home mom to them. What a lucky girl I am!

One of their new favorite games- peeking under the gate

Helping in the kitchen...again
Watching the snow. The windows are the perfect height for them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your boys are getting so big and are too cute! I am sooo jealous you guys bought a house! Sounds like things are going really well on your end. So happy for you! :)

Tiff said...

O my heck they're just so cute! And I love the woody costume. Crazy how fast they find the things you thought were secure. I'm glad you're enjoying motherhood! :)