Sunday, October 21, 2012

September

Here are some of the things we did in September...

The boys thorougly enjoyed eating their pasta for dinner. They always do!
 


We fed the ducks. This is the only picture that Kegan wasn't frantically trying to get away from them. But I would have to agree that they are a little scary (notice how far away from the action I am)

Bath paints. Kegan painted Braden...

But Braden was sure to get him back!

Played with toys of any kind

We made goo. It is really neat stuff! It is hard when it just sat there, but then turns to liquid when you pick it up. As you can tell, we thought it was way cooler than the boys did!

Visit to the temple. Smiling for a picture is second to looking at bugs on the ground.

Planting trees with Dad/Tasting mud pies then putting them in Dad's work glove

We hid a bunch of plastic spiders in shaving cream. All three boys had fun
I sure love these boys!

5 comments:

Nicole A. said...

You are such good parents and have so many fun ideas to keep the boys entertained! I hope I can be like that someday!

Lindsay said...

Such fun activities! You're such a good mom! The boys are getting so big! I can't believe it!

Nicole said...

Every time I see your blog I wish my little boy had a brother to play with!!

Kelsey said...

I love seeing your updates! Glad you guys are doing well! Your boys are so adorable! You are such a cute mom to do so many different activities with them! You inspire me!

Kelsey said...

I love seeing your updates! Glad you guys are doing well! Your boys are so adorable! You are such a cute mom to do so many different activities with them! You inspire me!