Thursday, November 1, 2012

October- Part 1

I've decided this once a month/picture overload blogging is my style. I can handle once a month! So be warned- there are a lot of pictures and unless you are these adorable little boys' Grandma, you probably don't care.

Of course we had to go to the pumpkin patch. It was cold and windy (surprise surprise), but the boys still had a lot of fun. They were way to distracted to look at the camera!



We made handprint spiders


We made goo or flubber. Whatever you want to call it. It is fun stuff! I love Braden's facial expression!


Kegan was a little unsure at first but he eventually got into it.

Made a pumpkin stamp out of sliced apples

Made footprint ghosts. They did the background all by themselves. So proud :)

They have been so into cooking lately! We got them a bunch of utensils from the dollar store and they love them.They will stir cotton balls and plastic food all day long! Making dinner takes 10 times longer because they always want to help.
Then they have to intently watch dinner cook.

We/I made toilet paper roll bats. They sure loved to see them hanging from the kitchen light.
We made a mummy.They both learned how to say mummy (which actually sounds more like money) and point it out to everyone that comes to the door. Its pretty darn cute!

1 comment:

Nicole A. said...

I love all of these posts! Your boys are so cute and you always have such creative games and activities for them to do! Where do you get these ideas? Just your own great mind? You guys are such great parents to those boys. :)