Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Some February Happenings

One of the perks of living on a cul-de-sac is when it snows they pile up these huge hills in the middle of the road. It was fun to sled down, and the boys were sure sad to see the trucks come and take the snow away a few days later.
 
Ryan and I are playing on an indoor soccer team with my brother and some of our friends. It has been fun. This is us trying to stay awake for our 11:30 game. Yes, 11:30 PM on a weeknight. We felt old because it about killed us.
 
 We had a Jungle Book movie night with the boys complete with cookies and milk. So fun!
 
 I've been working on getting them to smile on cue better. Here we are practicing. So cheesy!
 I also tried to teach them how to make silly faces.
 They love to find anything of Daddy's and wear it
 We took a trip to Soda Springs to visit Ryan's grandma and had to show the boys the geyser.
 
While they do have their peaceful moments as pictured above, they definitely know how to test my patience. They sure know how to make a mess and make it fast. But I usually can't stay mad too long because they give me these hilarious smiles and I can't help but laugh.

No comments: