This picture is from the night of the third. Ryan's family had a BBQ and did fireworks. This is Braden's reaction...
And this is Kegans... I wasn't really surprised.
For the Fourth of July we headed to the parade. The boys loved all the fire trucks and animals. And of course they thought they needed to eat each piece of candy as soon as they got it.
After the parade we went home and took a nice long nap. (That was probably the highlight for me). After naps we just played outside and the boys swam. That night we had a BBQ/birthday party for my brother. He is lucky enough to get fireworks for his birthday each year.
We decided to keep the boys awake to watch the fireworks but they were delayed an hour and Kegan asked to go to bed for the first time in his life. I couldn't really deny that so we laid them down. We watched them from our house again this year so that was nice. I just kept feeling bad because I think the boys would have really liked them. Next year! I was a great day though and it always makes me grateful to live here!
No comments:
Post a Comment