Thursday, August 15, 2013

Other Stuff

This has become one of the boys' favorite places to play. They pull out all my Tupperware and hang out. They also will shut each other in there and play hide and seek. Who knew it could be so fun!

I just thought my three boys looked pretty darn cute shopping at Albertsons one night.
Thursday mornings have become an exciting day around here. The boys have become fascinated with the garbage truck. After it comes they play "garbage truck" most of the afternoon by emptying bowls and buckets into their Lightening McQueen car. When Kegan gets nervous (like in this picture) he will go and hold Braden's hand. So no I didn't stage this one bit. I usually feel ridiculous standing there watching it. The men have started honking and waving at the boys. I just try not to make eye contact.
We had a zoo day with the cousins.
My dad sold my car! (Well technically I dont really own it) This is the car my parents brought me home from the hospital in, the reason I learned to drive a stick shift, the car I drove in high school and college, and the car Ryan and I took to Utah after we first got married. I cant believe how sad it was taking it on one final drive! Many many memories...
Somedays the boys think they don't need naps. So this is what dinner then looks like.


1 comment:

Tiff said...

Just about every picture on here cracked me up. Hiding in the cupboard ( o you must have to put those dishes back sooo many times a day) The fact that they sleep through dinner must be handy, we can't talk over our children, so we sit silently. :)