Sunday, February 9, 2014

January

In January we took the boys to see their first movie in the theater. We saw Frozen. I wasn't too excited to take them, but they actually did surprisingly well (despite the look on Kegan's face)!

This is them when they decided to get ready in my bathroom one morning. Lovely.
And notice the big boy undies! We potty trained them over Christmas break. It was a lot of work, but it is well worth it now!

An elementary school near our house is being torn down and we were able to score these little desks. The boys think they are pretty big sitting in them.
And here is our final product. This table was a lot of work, but oh so worth it. I absolutely love how it turned out. We also have barstools and extra chairs that I didn't take a picture of.


2 comments:

Nicole said...

Your boys look like so much fun!

Nicole A. said...

These updates are great! Your table and chairs look amazing!! I remember you had said that's what you wanted and had the last table since you've been married. You guys did such a good job. Big boy beds look great. Christmas Morning sounds like it was a blast! The boys were probably ecstastic! So fun to see how you guys are doing :)