This wonderful man of mine turned 29! I told him he had better enjoy it because this is the age everyone wants to go back to. We started off the day with Nutella french toast courtesy of Pinterest. It was pretty darn good. We spent the day going to the Dr and running errands. Just what Ryan wanted to do I'm sure... That night we had a dinner for all the recent birthdays at his parent's house.
The boys got these party hats out of our birthday box and seriously wore them all day long. This is them reading bedtime stories.A couple days later we had some family over and had key lime pie per Ryan's request. It was my first time making it, and it turned out pretty good. I had no idea key limes were so annoying to juice. A whole bag got me enough for one pie. We improvised on the other one and used a regular lime and pineapple juice. It was actually good too!
Happy Birthday Ryan!!
No comments:
Post a Comment