Sunday, May 17, 2009

The day has come...

Yes, it's true, we decided that after a year of holding on to the Idaho license plates it was time to put them on the shelf and get Utah plates. Don't be deceived, however, that Idahoan blood will always be runnin through our veins!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Isn't it sad, I was sad to take off my Wyoming ones for Utah ones.

Adrie said...

I missed seeing you blog. You are so dang cute. Congrats on the 1 year, that is so exciting. I love your little garden! And.........Utah is WAY better than Idaho!

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of my plates for my last car. I drove around with them expired for almost a year before I renewed them. I renewed for to more years, and ended up selling the car two months later. So I have had a set of current plates with no car for longer then I had current plates on a car period. Haha how sad.