For Christmas I got a gift card from my work. I told Ryan I wanted to plant a garden and have been anxiously waiting to buy the stuff to do it. I thought our little balcony was perfect for it! Finally, we decided the weather was going to stay warm enough to plant a garden so we headed to Walmart! We got little planters and planted strawberries, cucumbers, cilantro, cherry tomatoes and peas. We actually got our peas for free because out of the six pack only one of them was sprouting. It has turned out to be our best plant. It has definitely grown the most. We also got some flowers. I absolutely love it! I think my parents will be surprised at my green thumb. I was always the one to complain when we had to plant and weed the garden. Ryan was surprised too. Who would've thought that I would like gardening! Now hopefully I can keep it alive!
Info Bisnis dan Ekonomi Terkini - Riana.id
4 years ago
2 comments:
How fun! I'm totally scared to try growing things, I think I would just kill anything I'd grow! So great job! What a fun little project!
How fun! I just started some flower seeds inside. I'm glad they were on my kitchen table and not on the porch because we got hail a few days ago! Anyway, that's great! Looks like your balcony is the perfect place for them. Isn't it fun to watch things grow? :)
Post a Comment