Friday, October 23, 2009

Haunted Forest

This past weekend we went to the Haunted Forest in American Fork and had a blast. I always get scared to death at those kind of things, but I still love going. I'm not quite sure what is so fun about getting scared!?! We were very impressed with all they had there. They had an "Insane Asylum" that you went through first. That was pretty good. Then they had the actual haunted forest part. They had a lot of animatronics!. It was very impressive to see the amount of time and money spent on this thing! It reminded us of Haunted Mansion ride at Disneyland. Luckily, they put about 4 teenage girls in the group with us. They went first and got the worst of it. Of course, I still screamed, got scared, and had lots of fun !

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Totally jealous! It sounds like it was lots of fun! Sorry we bailed on you guys, but I'm glad you went! :)

Adrie said...

That looks like so much fun, I haven't been there in years!!!