This past weekend we were inspired by the Olympics and decided to test out our skills on the ice. We went with our friends Keri and Mitch. It was fun, but I'm definitely no pro! I was pretty good at devouring the Cold Stone ice cream afterwards though. Thanks Mitch and Keri!


I also have to give a thanks to my wonderful husband! I never really did a Valentines post, but we did have a wonderful weekend together. Since I had to work on Valentines, he had a beautiful bouquet of tulips (my favorite) delivered to me at home a few days before. They were closed when they arrived, and had fully bloomed by the weekend! He made a candlelit dinner for me that night and spoiled me rotten. Thanks Ryan, I love you!
2 comments:
How fun! Love the flowers too!
We forgot to pay you for Coldstone! Mitch will give Ryan money the next time he sees him. :)
Post a Comment