i love it!!!!!!!!! i like it alot!! did you color it too or is that just from the cut?? when i cut all my hair off the color looked different, it was weird.
I haven't seen you since you cut your hair! But it's SO CUTE! We have it about the same length now. It takes time to get used to but I'm sure you'll love it! You look adorable! :)
6 comments:
WOW! Your pictures on here are decieving I never realized how long your hair really was. Good job!
Super cute hair!! Love it! I need to get mine cut..I think you've inspired me!
Wow, thats awesome Jamie! Your cut is adorable :)
i love it!!!!!!!!! i like it alot!! did you color it too or is that just from the cut?? when i cut all my hair off the color looked different, it was weird.
I haven't seen you since you cut your hair! But it's SO CUTE! We have it about the same length now. It takes time to get used to but I'm sure you'll love it! You look adorable! :)
Cute haircut!
Post a Comment