How funny, we hike the Y every memorial day! this year we didn't becauseof being pregnant (i just didn't think i'd make it). Are you leaving Provo altogether? When?
Hey - sorry we couldn't make it! We were in charge of a ward breakfast. Then, we had a BBQ with my family. We'll have to get together soon though! We play volleyball every Tuesday at 7pm with some friends in the ward. I don't know if you guys are volleyball players, but if you are interested you guys should come!
5 comments:
Looks so fun! I wish we would've been here to go with you guys! We are definitely going to have to hike the Y before we leave!
Scott and I have been wanting to hike the Y! Looks like fun! I love that quilt you made too!
How funny, we hike the Y every memorial day! this year we didn't becauseof being pregnant (i just didn't think i'd make it). Are you leaving Provo altogether? When?
No, we aren't leaving Provo anytime soon, just BYU. Ryan graduates next spring so we'll see where we end up after that!
Hey - sorry we couldn't make it! We were in charge of a ward breakfast. Then, we had a BBQ with my family. We'll have to get together soon though! We play volleyball every Tuesday at 7pm with some friends in the ward. I don't know if you guys are volleyball players, but if you are interested you guys should come!
Post a Comment