I don't know if I have mentioned this before, but Ryan and I have set a goal to go to as many Utah temples as we can while living here. So far we have done pretty good. This weekend we went up and visited Logan. It is a beautiful temple. I especially loved all the tulips on the grounds. We actually ended up in a Spanish session and we didn't know it. It was kind of funny, but it all worked out. It was nice to have a day away together. We got to shop, eat out, and visit family. Next on the list..maybe Manti or St. George. We'll see!
Info Bisnis dan Ekonomi Terkini - Riana.id
4 years ago
4 comments:
The Manti temple is beautiful! You definitely need to go there! I want to go to the St. George one too. It looks beautiful! :)
I have never seen the Logan temple, it is beautiful! What a great goal to have!!!
We haven't been to Logan yet. That's funny that you ended up in a spanish session. I'm sure you could still feel the Spirit. Love your short hair! It looks good on you.
That's a neat idea to go to all the temples! And I love your hair! It's way cute short!
Post a Comment