Sunday, March 13, 2011

Baby Baby Baby Oh!

Last Saturday my wonderful cousin and aunt hosted a baby shower for me at my grandma's house in Ogden. It was lots of fun, and I can honestly say I have the best family ever! Everyone spoiled me! We got lots of stuff for the boys. They are going to be very well dressed. It was overwhelming to see all the stuff at the end and realize that this is actually happening!Yesterday we had our prenatal class. It was pretty good, although I felt like I was in school all over again. It was a nice refresher of some things I once knew. The teacher was brutally honest in letting us know that it will be painful. I guess she can do that because it's too late to go back now! At the beginning we all went around the room and said our names, how far along we were, and what we were having. I looked nothing like the other girls that were 28 weeks along. However, the girl I was sitting next to looked like me! She was 38 weeks. I feel like I should be there! Especially since I am constantly getting told "Any day now right?" or "You must be due anytime." Nope. 10 more weeks. The other day I was in a 1:1 at work and the lady was convinced I was having my baby that night. She was quite concerned I would deliver right there in her room.

I am trying to hang in there, and given the circumstance I think I'm actually doing very well. I do have to give a shout out to my husband for hanging in there and being so patient. He has been taking such good care of me, and encourages me to keep going! Our whole lives have been consumed with these little boys already with all the doctors appointments, ultrasounds, tests, and baby shopping/prep. May cannot get here fast enough!

4 comments:

Megan said...

You look beautiful!!! I am coming out the beginning of June for my sister's graduation. Plan on me coming one morning to help you!! Can't wait to see you!

Lindsay said...

You look great! And it looks like you got lots of great stuff at your shower! :) So excited for you to have these two cute little boys! Hang in there, it's just around the corning. At least that's what I keep telling myself. haha!

Abe n Linz said...

You do look amazing! Good luck with all of the prep. It looks like you got some really great stuff!

Anonymous said...

I want to see a "pregnant Jamie picture"...your profile and everything. Model that baby bump for me! So excited for you!