For the 4th we decided to finally venture out on our first "trip" with two little babies. I felt like I was packing our whole house, but it was worth it. It had been a while since we had been able to go to Idaho and we sure missed it!
All ready to go!










We started out by going to Logan for my cousins wedding. We got a hotel and decided to stay the night. It was fun! 
Then on to Soda Springs for a 4 generation picture with Ryan's mom and grandma
Once we were in Idaho Falls the rest of the time was spent....
Playing video games with uncle John
Meeting cousins
BBQ at the Eastmans
Just being cute
Bridal shower for my soon to be sister-in-law
Fourth of July parade
Enjoying time outside
Just being cute again
Trying to eat this darn hat
Celebrating uncle Jeff's birthday
And, of course, enjoying the best fireworks show I've ever seen! 
I absolutely love the 4th of July! And there is no better place to spend it than Idaho Falls. We had a ton of fun spending time with our families. But as usual, it went way too fast. We can't wait to get up there again!
3 comments:
love the pictures and update. your little boys are adorable!
We miss you guys so much! And those adorable boys are getting so big! I can't wait to see you all again soon hopefully!!
Such adorable little boys!
Post a Comment