Friday, July 22, 2011

Blessing Day

On the 17th Braden and Kegan were blessed. Ryan did an amazing job! I was so overwhelmed by how much love I felt for my 3 boys! The last 9-ish months have not been a stroll in the park, but I would do it again 50 times for the opportunity to be Braden and Kegan's mom. It it crazy to think about when it was just me and Ryan. We could do whatever we wanted! But now our lives revolve around these two little boys, and we wouldn't have it any other way. We are both so happy and blessed. I am so grateful the Lord trusted me with these two perfect boys!
Thanks to all our family that came down. I know it was a long day of traveling for everyone, but we really appreciate it!
I also have to give a shout out to my awesome husband. He has been so great these past few months (including pregnancy). I couldn't do it without him. He hasn't missed a night time feeding, and is more than willing to help out the second he gets home. He changes almost all the diapers in the evening to make up for all the ones I change during the day. What a guy! I am still head over heals for him!
These pictures have nothing to do with the blessing, but they are just so dang cute!

6 comments:

Romney said...

I can't believe how big they are getting! THey are so cute! Glad everything is going well for you guys!

Lindsay said...

You guys have such an adorable little family! Jamie I can't believe you are out-numbered 3 to 1! We can't wait to see you guys! :)

Jessica said...

What adorable little boys you have!

Nicole A. said...

Looks like it was a great day! Hope you're keeping up with those cute little boys haha

Matt and Amanda said...

Never saw you at work, so I wasn't able to tell you congrats on your boys! They are adorable:)

Sara said...

Love those pictures! You all look so great.