Tuesday, October 11, 2011

5 Months

It does not even seem possible that my boys could be 5 months old! I feel like they should still be newborns. Each stage has been fun though. They have developed their own distinct personalities and are already best buds. They have learned how to roll over now. This has already made life harder, so I can only imagine what it will be like when they are walking. They do not stay put, and are constantly rolling to get each other no matter how far apart they start out. They are both sleeping well at night and are such good babies I really can't complain! I am totally in love with my boys! There isn't a day that goes by that they don't have me and Ryan laughing!We recently started rice cereal and just moved on to peas. It is quite a messy ordeal to feed two babies at once, and it takes a lot of time and patience!

5 comments:

Jill said...

This is just precious. I love the picture of them covered in peas. Classic!

Tiff said...

Such cute little boys!

Brad and Shantell Hailstone said...

hahahaha Jamie! They are so big and so stinking adorable! Can't believe they are so old!

sheriece & Mckade said...

Just brace yourself for the walking. You won't believe the trouble they will get into together!

Jessica said...

Wow, they have changed so much, what cute little guys they are!!