One night before baths we decided to let the boys "help" us carve pumpkins. They were so interested in the pumpkins, but just couldn't figure out how to get them in their mouths. It was a fun night!
Info Bisnis dan Ekonomi Terkini - Riana.id
4 years ago
3 comments:
First of all, ADORABLE family pic at the top of your blog! I love it! And can your boys get any cuter?! They are just darling! We miss you guys! Hope things are going good for you guys! If you get brave you should drive down for a vacay and visit us! hehe
David and I both love the second picture down. Your little guys face is so cute, he's kind of like "uhhh this stuff is yucky..." :) I can't believe you have two little guys that must be so much fun! Also I'm jealous of your green bumbo chair I've been looking all over for one lately
Such a cute idea. I bet they had a field day with all the guts! haha love the pictures, they are so cute!
Post a Comment