The boys are half a year old! I know everyone says how fast it goes, but it really does! Braden and Kegan are getting so big. I can't believe how much they learn in such a short amount of time. They are smart little boys and will usually figure out a way to get what they want. Having twins is such a fun experience. It is challenging, but I love it! The boys are alike in many ways, but they are also very different.
Braden is my little snuggle buddy. He loves to be held and would do so all day if Kegan didn't demand a turn every once in a while. He is really good at sitting up on his own, but still doesn't like being on his stomach. He can roll over, but would much rather just sit and play with toys. He is a good eater! He loves his bottle and most vegetables we've tried. Braden smiles all the time. There is nothing better than that big toothless grin! He is starting to be a little wary of strangers, but usually will warm up pretty fast. Braden takes naps so well. As long as I hand him his little teddy bear, he will fall right asleep! He is quite a talker. He will just blabble loudly to anyone that looks his way. He really believes he is carrying on a conversation with us. It is sure cute (except during a serious relief society lesson). Braden is still 1 1/2 lbs bigger than Kegan. His hair has stayed a blonde-red color. I love it! He also still has bright blue eyes which I really hope he keeps.
Kegan is such a curious little boy. He is constantly on the move. He hates just sitting. He would much rather be on his back or stomach so he can roll around. He can really get places and has just started to try and pull himself up on things. I am going to have trouble keeping him contained! He loves my phone, especially when I put his uncle John on speaker phone. Kegan still isn't a big eater. He will eat a few ounces then decide he is done and throw the bottle and try to roll away. I then have to sit him back down and make him finish so I don't have to feed him every hour. He is so ticklish! Ryan can get him to laugh and laugh. Kegan has the biggest eyes. It is funny to watch him open them wide when he hears a loud sound or is startled. They are darker in color than Braden and are starting to look a little green/brown. His hair is dark and so fluffy. It is just the right length for Braden to pull.
Both of the boys are holding their own bottles and are getting better at sippy cups. I can't tell you how much easier life is now that they can do that! They are best buds already. They love to get each other, but we are still working on the sharing thing. I have a feeling we will be working on this for many years! My favorite thing is when they laugh at each other. It is priceless! I love these two little boys and the stage they are at. It is so fun and rewarding!
Info Bisnis dan Ekonomi Terkini - Riana.id
4 years ago

3 comments:
Your little guys are just the cutest! It sounds like they are so much fun and getting so big! :) Wish we were closer so they could play together!
Oh my goodness, I love this post! Babies are so funny and cute! I bet it's crazy with two but probably double the fun and laughs!
I love the pictures!! I know you are such a good mama!
Post a Comment