Halloween is ten times more fun when you have two cute little boys to dress up! We went to Idaho the weekend before Halloween and had some fun family parties. We were dressed up as Toy Story characters. Braden was Buzz Lightyear, Kegan was Woody, and Ryan and I were Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head. It was fun! On Halloween day Ryan had a work party and we went trick or treating to my cousin's house. People kept telling us to take the boys trick or treating, but I felt too silly. It was obvious who would be eating the candy! So my cousin's two oldest girls went to a few houses with us and held the boys' buckets. Then I didn't feel quite as obvious and still got to reap the benefits of trick or treating! It was a fun, and I'm sure next year will be even better!
Info Bisnis dan Ekonomi Terkini - Riana.id
4 years ago
7 comments:
So cute! All of you look adorable! I love the costumes! :) We miss you guys!
Oh Jamie that is the cutest thing Ive ever seen!
Cute! My kids love little Buzz and little Woody! :)
Oh Wow!!!! You little family looks so cute in your costumes. I miss you Jamie
Love it!! Such a cute idea, where did you get those costumes?? When we have kids, Matt would love to have them wear woody and buzz costumes. That's so awesome!
Your little boys are adorable!
I love it! So stinkin cute!!!
Post a Comment