Thursday, July 12, 2012

What it takes to get a picture

I post cute pictures of everyone smiling. What you don't see is the 10+ pictures that were taken before that one. I'm not even exaggerating when I say I have a minimum of 3 attempts of each picture I take. After that I either give up, or decide the one where at least 1 out of the 4 of us is looking will have to do. For your viewing pleasure, here is my attempt of some cute patriotic pictures.

Lets get a cute pictures of the boys sitting next to each other

Ok Mom will have to be in the picture too





Now lets do one with Dad
This would be the photographers fault.
But in my defense it is difficult to make funny faces while keeping the camera still!




And we're done.

4 comments:

Nicole A. said...

I love all of these posts and pictures, your boys are just adorable. Plus, this post "What it takes to get a picture" is hilarious! It's so true with little kids cause who knows if they're going to cooperate?! Glad you had a fun holiday!

Sara said...

That is so funny, I love it! What cute boys, no matter the angle. ;)

David, Kari, Davie, Macy & Violet said...

I LOVE this post, haha this is EXACTLY how I feel when I try to take pictures of Davie and there is only one of him! You do a pretty darn good job!!

Meg said...

I go through the same thing taking pic of my kids it's so much harder than everyone thinks