This is post number 4 today! I am on a roll!
Christmas was lots of fun! The boys learned that Santa was the big guy
in a red suit and he said ho ho ho, and that baby Jesus was in the
nativity. But that is about the extent of their Christmas comprehension.
Even though they weren't bursting with excitement anticipating Santa's
arrival on Christmas Eve, I think I had enough for all of us. I was
beyond excited to see their reaction to their presents and the basement
(see the next post). They loved ripping open the presents, and loved
their new things. Overall, it was a success! I even think I surprised
Ryan with a few things. It was nice to have our first
Christmas in our new house and start fun traditions together. It was
also my first Christmas not working on or the day after Christmas since
being married! While I do sometimes miss working as a nurse, not
worrying about holiday schedules is a perk. And of course, nothing beats
getting to spend my days with these cute boys!
| These were easily some of their favorite presents. Juice boxes in their stockings. |
| At the bottom of the stairs we had the door wrapped and two little presents for them. They were these cute shoes to wear while playing downstairs. |
| They loved it which made it all worth it! |
This year has gone by so quickly. I can't believe it has almost been a year since we have been back in Idaho. We have been so blessed! I am grateful for Ryan's good job that allows me to stay home and spend these precious times with my boys. I love our little family more than I can express. I'm excited for this next year. As much as I hate to see the boys get older, it will be fun to see how much they grow and learn. I am excited for all the fun things we will be able to do as a family!
2 comments:
What a cute post! Love seeing pictures of your boys and how much they've grown! I totally agree with the working as a nurse comment-I sometimes miss it too but not during the holidays! It was so nice to just be home! :) we miss you guys!
Love all these posts!! Your basement looks so amazing! I love how you guys are so crafty and creative! Christmas is always funner with kids, looks like you guys had a great one!
Post a Comment