Sunday, February 10, 2013

January

January is usually the month that drags on...forever. It is cold, no holidays, boring. But I can't believe how fast this month flew by! I guess the boys just keep me entertained??  Our days consist of a lot of cars, trucks, running, squealing, laughing, exploring, and playing downstairs- with a little napping and snacking in there somewhere. It might seem mundane for some, but I love it! Braden and Kegan are hilarious. I can't believe how much they have grown and learned lately.
 
 We took them sledding at the park down the street

 Looking so grown up in new church clothes, but wouldn't stand still for a picture. This is the best we got!
 They love being outside and shoveling. It is their favorite!
 My youngest brother got his mission call. He is going to Bolivia, Santa Cruz! He leaves on June 5th for the Lima, Peru MTC. He is going to be amazing, but I can't even begin to think about it because I get all choked up. I am going to miss him like crazy!
 Giving their animals piggy back rides
 Built their first snowman. We have to go look at it out the window multiple times per day.
Playing in the ball pit. The basement has been a ton of fun!
For some reason putting their plastic chairs in place of the cushions is much more comfortable.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Your boys are so cute and getting so big!! We miss you guys, but glad things are going well for you. And your basement rocks! What a fun place for the boys and you guys! :)