Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Valentines Day

I love Valentines Day! We celebrated over two days. On Valentines day we spent time as a family, then the day after was just with me and Ryan.
 
A week or so before Valentines Day Ryan was asked to the "Sweethearts Dance"
 My cute little Valentines. You can tell Kegan is saying "Cheese!" very intensely.
My beautiful bouquet of flowers
The boys' Valentines
 
We had a family Valentines dinner with heart shaped pizza, red jello, heart breadsticks, and Sprite with red koolaid ice cubes. 
For our "day date" the next day, Ryan and I headed to Barnes and Noble. We played a little scavenger hunt type game. We had lots of fun and lots of laughs! It is always good to spend time with each other! 
 
 
Then we had our pre-dance dinner at home 

We stopped to pick up the boys after dinner and my parents took this picture

Then we headed to the "dance" in our front room. First off we had pictures taken. I had made this little backdrop I guess you could call it and we attempted just about every pose you have ever seen done in dance pictures. It was so funny! Then the Just Dance 4 DJ helped us dance the night away. It was by far the best dance I have ever been to! Ryan was such a good sport!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

seriously best idea ever! I LOVE IT!! you have the most creative ideas Jamie! I love reading your blog!