Ryan turned 28 in March. So I gave him 28 clues throughout the day and we went on a big scavenger hunt. (You seriously would've been amazed by my poetry skills). They led him to different places or presents, and told him different things we would be doing during the day. I gave him a few options of things to do and he chose to go swimming. We headed over the the aquatic center and had lots of fun. This is him trying to find the options for activities. One clue was hidden on a ball in the ball pit.
The best part was definitely watching him try and find different clues
He chose Johnny Carinos for dinner which is one of our favorites. We love their Italian Nachos. If anyone knows how to make them let us know. I think we could live off of them.
Then ice cream cake and a movie at home. By the end of the day we were all exhausted, but had lots of fun. Happy Birthday Ryan!
No comments:
Post a Comment