Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Mesa Falls

Ryan had the Friday after the 4th off so we decided to go to Mesa Falls. If I haven't mentioned it before, Braden gets extremely car sick. He has thrown up too many times while we are in the car for me to count. So I guess we shouldn't be surprised that he lost it before we even made it to Rexburg. Ryan cleans the car seat while I clean him. We actually have quite the system down. For the whole rest of the drive to Ashton I was turned around holding a blanket in front of him while singing songs to try and distract him. About every 10-15 min he would say "out out!". We would have to pull over and let him walk around and get some fresh air. The drive took way longer than it should have...
Once we got there though it was very pretty. It is nice to be able to live so close to such amazing scenery. 

This is Ryan walking with Braden for some fresh air. We had spare clothes, but I didn't dare put them on him yet.

On the way home we stopped at Big Judd's. It had been a long time since I had been there, and it didn't disappoint!
 

2 comments:

Sara said...

yay big judd's!! poor Braden, I hope it gets better.

Becky said...

Hey! we were just there! Sorry Braden gets so carsick! not fun. They make dramamine for kids :)