Thursday, May 30, 2013

I have two two year olds!

The day after our temple trip with John, we celebrated the boys' second birthday!  I had been trying to teach them the Happy Birthday song and we had practiced blowing out pretend candles after we sang so they did pretty good!
 During the day I took them to the dairy to see the animals and get a treat. John, my mom, and I had been giving tours all week so we taught them all our dairy knowledge.


 We didn't get a picture of them and their loot, but trust me they got spoiled. Ryan and I got them these balance bikes. It is sure cute to watch them ride.

 We also got them some trucks which never leave their sides.
I love these two boys and can't believe they are two already!

2 comments:

Tiff said...

Did you make the cakes? Awesome job, they look great! Cool bikes too! Happy Birthday!

Sara said...

Those bikes are an awesome idea!