Then after our anniversary we had Mother's Day! I sure love being a mother to these two cuties. Ryan helped them get me a new skirt and make me some cute cards. I had the boys on Mother's Day two years ago and kept thinking back to that day. I had no idea how much I would change and how different my life would become. I am so blessed to be able to stay home with them each day. There is nothing better than a big hug or just hearing them call me mommy. I love being a mom!
Info Bisnis dan Ekonomi Terkini - Riana.id
4 years ago
2 comments:
It's funny that you have so many "holidays" so close together. I'd mix those days up too! John did a great job on his talk, sounded like he is ready to be out and teaching!
Cute skirt! Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment