Monday, December 29, 2014

May

I am so behind that it is a little overwhelming to me! So we are going to start in May and do some quick catch up. 

In May, the boys got to go camping with Dad and Grandpa Eastman in the trailer. They had a lot of fun. I stayed home and made a ton of bows for our little girl. I was a little nervous having them go because I was nice and pregnant, but Ryan had phone service and my parents were ready to spring into action if I needed. Nothing happened though, and I think we all enjoyed the weekend!

Ryan and I celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary. I just don't know how I convinced this guy to marry me!
The boys loved helping Dad mow the lawn with their new lawn mowers. It really was too bad they couldn't really cut because they loved it!
It was nice to let the boys finally head outside and play! They love their sandbox!

 These pictures just make me smile. I love these boys and their imaginations.
 We also got to Skype John for Mother's Day. He is doing awesome! One more year!

No comments: