Tuesday, December 30, 2014

July

July consisted of a lot of swimming. I spent more time getting them in their suits, lathered in sunscreen, blowing up balls, and setting up pools and slip and slides than the actual amount of time they played in the water, but that's ok. It was fun to watch them. One day when Elise was sleeping I tried to show them how to do the slip and slide. They would run down it a little bit then land on their bottoms and scoot the rest of the way. It was funny.


The boys started to try and interact with Elise more. They thought these Mr Potato Head glasses were the perfect size for her.
The boys also made sure she was nice and healthy
Ryan set up the tent and took them camping in the backyard one night. Elise and I spent the night inside, but Ryan said they actually slept really well out there.
Just playing in the basement. They made a lot of airplanes, boats, trains, and who knows what else with chairs, pillows, and couch cushions.
I loved being able to catch lots more of these cute smiles!

1 comment:

Nicole A. said...

I love all of these posts! It's fun to see how it has been with Elise. The boys seem so sweet with her, that's great. So glad everything is going well!