Thursday, January 1, 2015

Utah Trips




We headed down to Utah quite a few times over the summer. We always enjoy the getaways and the boys love seeing Grandma Atkins (my grandma Atkinson). One time we were there we went to this fun little splash park. I sure wish we had one closer to us!

On another trip down there we were able to go through the newly renovated Ogden temple. It was beautiful. I don't know exactly what the boys thought, but I hope they at least understood how special the temple is.


After the temple we headed to Lagoon or Magoon as the boys refer to is as. I was so surprised at how much the kid area had grown.There were so many rides the boys could do, and they loved it! They were talking about it for weeks after. Since Elise isn't a big roller coaster tycoon, my parents were nice enough to come along and sit out with her a lot. 




No comments: