In September the boys were sure to include Elise...
I decided to start doing a little "preschool" with Braden and Kegan. We just review a letter per week. They practice tracing it and then we do some activities with the letter each day. I don't know how much they are learning, but it is fun and we all enjoy it.
We took another weekend trip to Utah. We stopped at Cabelas. It was fun for the boys.
At the beginning of September we also went camping with Grandma and Grandpa Eastman. It was pretty cold but we had fun.
We watched the homecoming parade and the boys made a haul! My parents house is near the beginning before any of the elementary schools so the kids passed out tons of candy to them.
Playing hard
Ryan went on a work trip to Las Vegas for almost a week. I am happy to report that I survived. We all missed him a ton! He does so much for all of us!
Dad brought home these pirate hats from Treasure Island for the boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment