Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Thanksgiving

Our Thanksgiving day started out with the Run the Feed the Hungry race. I have been wanting to do it for a while, and I finally convinced my parents to join us. It was fun to do it as a family. We trained...not at all. However, we came in second in the stroller division! I don't really know if there was an offical stroller division, but thats what the guy in charge told us so I'll take it! Our goal was just to run the whole time which we did. Ryan and I ran with Elise and my parents walked/jogged with the boys. 

After the race we got cleaned up and ready for our dinner.
We had a delicious dinner with my family. The Saturday after Thanksgiving we had our dinner with Ryan's family. We had two delicious dinners and days with our families. We have a lot to be thankful for.

No comments: