Friday, January 8, 2016

Boise Tennis Trip

After trying to convince him for some time, Ryan finally decided to sign up for a tennis league (and he was glad he finally did-points for me). He is good! It was a fun season watching him play and get back into it. His team actually did really well and they made it to districts in Boise. It was a fun excuse to have a little getaway. My parents and brother met us up there and went to his matches which was helpful.
Ryan did really well, but as usual Boise won. I don't know how or why they win every single sporting event, but they always do! It was fun regardless. They did beat the Pocatello team there!
We went to the Boise zoo while there
We stopped at ate lunch in Twin Falls on the way home. I hate bridges, but managed to smile halfway normally for a picture. I love this group!

No comments: