Friday, January 22, 2016

Tis the Season

We started off the season by attempting some pictures in front of the tree for Christmas cards (those never happened). I love the ones we got!
Most of them looked something like this though...

They started up the Festival of Lights just down the road from us. We piled in the car and checked it out one night. It was fun.
They had "Santa's Workshop" set up in the building there. We decided to go check it out. When we first walked in there was a family right in front of us visiting with Santa. While we stood there waiting it literally only took about 30 seconds before each of the boys whispered to me separately "That's not really Santa" I assured them it was not. This Santa was kind of struggling to get into character. The boys were good sports though and sat on his lap to earn a candy cane. I wasn't about to make Elise because I knew she would just cry.

Pictures of their Gingerbread houses

We attended our first Christmas program at the boys' preschool. It was sure cute!
I kept trying to convince Braden to move closer to Kegan for a picture but he wouldn't. He was frozen in that spot

We went down to Utah one weekend for the Atkinson and the Dahl family Christmas parties. It is always a weekend I look forward to. We decorated cookies and this is the best picture I could get. At least Ryan cooperated!



No comments: