In September the boys started preschool. I'm already panicking about Kindergarten. It is hard for me to send them. People tell me to enjoy the break/quiet but I really do miss them around. It is so quiet when it is just me and Elise! She misses them too. I'm in denial they are getting this big.
I wish we could just stay home and I could watch them play like this...
Our future artist
We went to the David Archuletta concert and it was so good! It was a much needed night with my husband!
Kegan thought it was pretty cool we had the same soccer shirt (from a previous season-no I was not playing 15+ weeks pregnant)
We went to Bar J Wranglers. All of our pictures were too dark and didn't turn out. This is one of the only ones we have to document us going and it cracks me up.
Practicing bike jumping
No comments:
Post a Comment