This year we skipped out on the Thanksgiving Day race. It didn't sound too appealing to me since I couldn't really run it. It ended up being snowy and cold so I didn't feel too bad. We stayed home in the morning and baked and watched the parade. Elise helped me clean off the whipped cream from the spatula. I just love that little girl!
My parent's had this little turkey set up at their house when we went over there for dinner. It was delicious and just a nice day to spend with family!
Ryan's parents are gracious enough to host their Thanksgiving the Saturday after. We feel lucky that we get to see both families and not feel rushed during our time there. We also get two yummy dinners! We made ginger bread houses at the Eastmans which the kids really enjoyed! We certainly have a lot to be thankful for!
No comments:
Post a Comment